Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tears



I did something look like strange
It opened a way of flames
I tasted the tears!!!
They asked me you tasted the tears?!!
I said yes, I tasted them
They were sadly and full of pain
They were complain to me in
They full of feelings and full of yelling
They cover my eyes and they were willing
So I tasted the tears
They asked me how do you tasted the tears!!!
I said
They fell against my will
They were hot close to hell
They fell one by one
So I tasted them!!
They asked me u tasted the tears??!!!
I Said yes,
Tears which I tasted
wanna tell something
Something wanna me hear
Something wanna me feel
And my tears say
We'll drop one by one
And take your hurts beyond
We'll take your pain for so-long
We’ll make you relief
And we'll make you believe
That the real love falls with your tears
And I tasted them!!
They asked me why u tasted the tears?!!!!
I said
Cause With every drop It fell
And With every drop my will
Insist to Be strong and steel
As hard as highly hill
And make my heart rest in peace
And forget all about its lees
I just wanna me free
And make my heart ready to sleep
And donna do it again
Doona feel its pain
And begging others to be in
That’s why
I tasted my tears!!!!!

8 comments:

مثليه said...

اد ايه حسيت كلماتك و اد ايه معبرة

تحياتي

Rania Lelah said...

مرسيى لك يا جميله
منورانى
تحياتى

akeed said...

بجد الموضوع جميل جداً ومعبر جداً بس ممكن تكتبية بالعربى علشان كل الناس يفهموه ....
والبلوج بتاعك فعلاًَ لذيذ ودمة خفيف


تحياتى
................أكيـــــد

Unknown said...

تاني دموع
انا مش بحب الدموع خالص
....

عجبني جدا كلامك اسلوبك لذيذ
وبالعنجليزي كمان
تحياتي

Rania Lelah said...

اكيد
اكيد انت نوريتنى هنا و بالنسبة للترجمة
يراعى ذلك مستقبلا

تحياتى

دمعاتى
اسعدنى مرورك و بالنسبة للدموع
فانا بحى كتاباتك كلها الى مليانه شجن و دموع

تحياتى

Anonymous said...

سواء تذوقتى الدموع ام لا
فبالتاكيد تدركين معناها
وبالتاكيد تشعرين ملوحتها

الدموع صادقه جدا
مليئه بالالام

من السهل على الانسان ان يزيف ضحكه
لكن من الصعب جدا ان يزيف دمعه

دموعك
هى اصدق من الكثير من الكلمات

فدعيها تتكلم عنك

Rania Lelah said...

شرين
عزيزتى صدقت فى كلماتك
نعم فانا ادرك معناها بشدة
و ادرك ما كانت تقوله لى

تحياتى لمرورك

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.