Saturday, September 15, 2007

Other Feelings


this blog i've created , just for other feelings .
every one of us has feelings and other feelings
feelings of love , of missing , of angry,
feelings for any thing and every thing .
here, i wanna to express all my feelings in a way or another .
without limits without shyness without fearing .
i wanna to express what it is in the core of my heart .
yea, i wanna write any thing i feel it in my heart .
my origin blog for the mind feelings
and here for my heart feelings .

2 comments:

ياسر مدني ...دينامو الإخوان said...

أدعوكم للمشاركه في فوازير رمضان اليوميه
عباره عن خلق وصحابي بطريقه شعريه للشاعر وليد الرفشي
وكل ليله سؤال ممكن تجاوبوا عليه خلال عشر أيام

يعني ممكن تلحقوا الفوازير اللي فاتتكوا

Anonymous said...

ده اسمه انفصام في الشخصية
mind feelings and heart feelings اسم الله علي مقامك يبقى انفصام علي طول وربنا يوفقك كملى كده نفس السكة طوالي
Another silly note
I wanna is not followed by to you can't write I wanna to مساء الفل